An interview of the famous investor Jim Rogers by Reuters.
- The rally in the financial markets that are fuelled by the central banks is about to end.
- Not buying in the current correction in the stock markets
- When the QE-fuelled markets end, the stock markets experience the 10-20% fall, so that the central banks would have to resume the easing.
- The dollar will remain strong for a couple of years.
- Gold might become attractive when it goes down below $1,000.
* The article doesn’t suggest Global-macro Research Institute supports opinions in the video.
* The article might be deleted when the video is removed.